Discover the differences between the Android and the iOS SDK. How other developers build the same application you code but using Swift, the interface builder and supporting just a bunch of devices. Obtain the skills needed to develop any app for iOS and Android and become a full-stack mobile engineer.
Why should you attend this training?
Every mobile engineer should know how the competitors platforms works. Getting insight from other platforms like iOS could improve your skills as engineer and improve how you develop any application. If you can develop a native application for iOS and Android you will be able to rich more users.
Everything you need to know to become a senior iOS developer:
- Swift Crash Course.
- Reading Objective-C.
- Dependencies management.
- Structure of Apps, and static assets (internationalisation).
- Common library usage of the platform.
- UI Patterns.
- ViewControlers and basic widgets.
- Interface builder and AutoLayout.
- CollectionView, TableView and UIStackView.
- Custom Views and gesture recognition.
- Camera and Gallery.
- Push Notifications and deep linking.
- Execution in Background.
- Testing state of the art.
- Apple Dev portal and itunes connect.
Prerequisites & requirements
Previous Android development experience using Java or any JVM language, laptop and you're all set. A basic knowledge about OOP is desirable.
850€ per attendant (IVA included). The class size may range from 6 to 16 but if your team is smaller just contact us and we'll see if we can collaborate. The duration of the training is five eight hour session or ten sessions of four hours each.