Discover the differences between the iOS and the Android SDK. How other developers build the same application you code but using Java, XML and supporting tons of different devices. Obtain the skills needed to develop any app for Android and iOS and become a full-stack mobile engineer.
Why should you attend this training?
Every mobile engineer should know how the competitors platforms works. Getting insight from other platforms like Android could improve your skills as engineer and improve how you develop any application. If you can develop a native application for Android and iOS you will be able to rich more users.
Everything you need to know to become a senior Android developer:
- Java Crash Course.
- Gradle as Build Tool.
- Android Studio.
- Structure of Apps, and static assets(internationalisation).
- Common library usage of the platform.
- UI Patterns.
- Activity, fragment, and basic widgets(lifecycle,..).
- RecycleView and ViewPager.
- Custom View.
- Persistence(Disk, Database, realm, shared preference).
- Networking(OKHTTP, Retrofit, GSON).
- Camera and Gallery.
- Push Notifications and deep linking.
- Execution in Background.
- Testing state of the art.
- Google Play Market.
- Next Steps.
Prerequisites & requirements
Previous iOS development experience using Swift or Objective-C, laptop and you're all set. A basic knowledge about OOP is desirable.
850€ per attendant (IVA included). The class size may range from 6 to 16 but if your team is smaller just contact us and we'll see if we can collaborate. The duration of the training is five eight hour session or ten sessions of four hours each.